Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Shame on you Snowy
02-05-2007, 03:16 PM,
Shame on you Snowy
How have we known each other this long and you've never told me about this? I had to find it on bgcg.net N|A totally would have come to the february eent had we known, since there is no PLR for feb, but we've already sheduled a house lan. any idea when lnl 9 will be?

Peace, Love, and Rockets will be in Jan, March, May, Sept, and Oct, so any other month except august is free game for us Smile
www.na-is.com | Peace, Love, and Rockets LAN Parties
"I want to do something that matters"
[Image: naorion.png]
02-05-2007, 05:19 PM,
RE: Shame on you Snowy
http://www.latenightlan.com/gallery/Late..._1321.html

haha who made the sign? is this really a 50 man lan as advertised on bgcg.net?
02-06-2007, 08:27 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-06-2007, 08:29 AM by Relyt.)
Cubedgame made the sign and it's actually more like a 20 man at the most.
"If I die, I'm gonna' be fuckin' pissed."
-Eric Cartman
02-06-2007, 12:21 PM,
ah, then im sueing for false advertisement lol. So ya'll are the ones lying to the sponsors about your attendance capacity and taking advantage of their generosity so that my 30-40 man events can't get sponsored :p

and cubedgame needs to learn how to spell "sponsored" and not "sponsered" lol
02-06-2007, 08:07 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-06-2007, 08:09 PM by Fedelis.)
Don't listen to relyt, he's fucking stupid, and everyone tells him so.

Relyt,
It IS a 50 man lan MAX
Normally we don't hit max, and have around 20 people.

You're fucking stupid and please don't post anymore.
-Fedelis
02-07-2007, 11:07 AM,
looking through the pics, how could you fit anymore? it looks like people are already on top bunks and sitting on the floor etc. do you guys have space but just dont have the tables or what?
02-07-2007, 11:09 AM,
Oh no, we have tons more. They are in the attic playing with us through the majik of Wi-Fi.
[Image: random_number.png]
02-07-2007, 11:16 AM,
tons more space, tables, people, or all? and why wi-fi? not enough cable to reach?
02-07-2007, 01:21 PM,
Don't listen to wife, he's almost never serious (he's a 4chan tard). That's just us in two of the 4 or 5 rooms we have available. We never set up in snowy's room or downstairs, because we never have enough people to need to set up in those places. We are short on tables, however. I don't think there is an attic, and if there is we've never used it.
02-07-2007, 03:37 PM,
There is an attic, but depending on the time of year, it would either be extremely hot or extremely cold and there's not much free space in there. Big Grin

But yeah, we've got 2, maybe 3 rooms downstairs and the garage that we could fill if we needed to. A few extra tables and lan cables would probably help too if we needed to fill that many slots. Snowy's been talking about maybe having a LAN at a hotel or something, but I don't know what's up with that.
-cubedgame
Late Night Lan Admin